- Updated On:
- January 17, 2022
- 320 m2
Lanzarote Properties has been appointed on an exclusive basis to market the sale of the iconic Mácher60 restaurant property. Formerly known as Restaurante La Tegala, this prestigious freehold property comes with a restaurant license and architectural wow factor. A new investor will have the opportunity to acquire a unique property with significant upside and scope for business expansion.
The owners renovated and modernized the property and converted it to a restaurant in 2006. The project created a modern, decorative structure around a renovated traditional Canarian house with sea views towards Fuerteventura. The resulting building is an architectural showcase blending the old and the new. And it combines functional spaces, state of the art kitchen facilities and warm interior design.
There is an opportunity for the prospective buyer to add value to the business by expanding to other commercial uses such as events space, culinary school or wedding venue, to mention just a few. What’s more, there is outline planning permission for adding up to 250m².
- Restaurant/art gallery/event space
- Possibility of extending built area by 250m²
- Main road frontage with maximum visibility
- Opportunity to convert to other commercial use
- Unique architecture, nominated for Premio Regional de Arquitectura de Canarias
- State-of-the-art kitchen facilities
- Spectacular dining room with sea views
- Separate bodega/wine-tasting room with a capacity for up to 130 wines
- Finance available (subject to eligibility and terms & conditions)